Consulting at Student Impact
We work in focussed teams of dedicated students, who implement together a customer project. Whether you have already gained experience in management consulting or are just beginning to study: With Student Impact, you get a job-based, customized training. Use your talents today and expand your horizon by consulting sustainable business ideas.
As a consultant at Student Impact, you are part of a project team (5-7 people) and work on a project for a start-up or SME for one semester (14 weeks). On average, your commitment amounts to 16 to 20 hours per week to Student Impact, however, the work load per week may vary.
Throughout the project, you will be supported individually by your team, your project manager and the coaches, enabling you to apply your acquired knowledge from your studies in an optimal way and to further your personal development. In addition to your project team, you also belong to the entire Student Impact team: Here you will be offered a broad and personal training, as well as lots of fun with the team events. A semester at Student Impact consists, among others, of the following elements:
- Team meetings: Every project team meets twice a week to work on the project together. In between, you work in sub-teams or on your own
- Customer workshops: During the project, 3-4 personal meeting with the customer take place, either at the customer’s place or at HSG
- Workshops with our mentors: Our members get exclusive access to 3 workshops on practice-related topics per semester
- Internal training program: Our Monday-Meetings (every other Monday) and our Onboarding Weekend (2nd Weekend of the semester) provide training concerning different consulting topics
- Accenture coaches: An experienced Accenture-Consultant is assigned to every team as an external sparring partner
- Fun events: Several team and community events ensure a good balance to consultancy work
What we offer you
- Valuable practical experience in management consulting with companies of any size
- Personal impact by consulting sustainable business ideas
- Workshops with our practice partners & internal coaching by professionals
- Active community (members, alumni, mentors, partners)
- Personal coaching on professional or personal issues (performance and presentation, tips on application documents, interview preparation, etc.)
- 4 campus credits at project manager level
- Tremendous fun at numerous events
What we expect from you
- Interest in Consulting & Sustainability
- At least 2 consecutive semesters of active membership
- Weekly commitment of 16 to 20 hours and time flexibility for team and customer meetings during the semester
- Motivation & teamwork
- Dedication & Reliability
- For project leaders: practical experience in consulting or project management
- For project leaders: experience in managing teams
Hast du noch Fragen?
Du kannst jederzeit gerne persönlich auf uns zukommen.
Oder, du meldest dich direkt per E-Mail bei Danni (HR):
Du kannst jederzeit gerne persönlich auf uns zukommen. Oder, du meldest dich direkt per E-Mail bei Danni (HR):